Páginas

9.21.2015

Illustrations for Free People

I'm very glad to be able to share on this blog, some photos of my collaboration with the brand Free People Uk. I illustrated the blow dry menu for their pre-London Fashion Week event "The Tressing Room".
Free people were showcasing their new hair collection, along with the new A/W collection, which will be going in to the London shop soon! Free People were also collaborating with Dry By, who gave complimentary Blow Dry’s, Manicures and Pedicures.
Unfortunately I couldn't attend the event because of work committments, but I've been told it was a great sucess and everyone loved it, it was very beautiful. Well done Free People and Dry By. For more pictures of the event just click the link http://blog.freepeople.com/2015/09/fp-dryby-london-present-tressing-room/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario