Páginas

4.14.2015

Digital Pattern Design and Print Course

I attended to this digital pattern design and print course last year at the University of the Arts, Chelsea in London. 
It was one week course, intermediate/advance level , based on Digital Textile Design. The course was focus on the two main print specific Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I learnt how to create pattern repeats in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. 
This course was exactly what I was looking for, I got some new drawing skills which lead to generating pattern repeating designs and I learnt a lot of different tools. The experience was great as I also met so many students and professionals from different countries, it was good to share our creativity and knowledge, very interesting. If you are an intermediate level at photoshop and illustrator and want to improve your skills quickly, I fully recommend this course.

If you want more information about the course, just click on the link or leave me a comment.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions please do not hesite to contact me!

****




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario